Summary of September 2026
Anti-AI bubble strategy phase 1: Enhancing the underwater
in my holding stocks.
It been a few months since I started finding ways to cushion a potential AI bubble for my portfolio. Starting from the basic is, the moats
of the businesses in my portfolio will helps to better understand what I'm expecting before the storm comes. I’m holding lot of AI stocks so the risk of AI bubble is high.
In my portfolio, I noticed SP Global has predictable
revenue in both good or bad times due to legal monopoly business, which make their customers face higher switching cost. The stock price has been dropping since rate hike, but cash flow and operating income remain solid despite the AI disruption sentiment. Compare to historical rate hikes period SP Global performing well overall maybe is a good time to add more during this discounted season.
I will start phase 2: searching for non-AI businesses during the bloodbath when SP Global carry 15% allocation while setting cash aside and
wait.
SP Global
I’m been adding small amounts this month till end of the
year. SP Global price has been punish by the market because of AI. The revenue has
been steadily growing and producing consistent profit margin every quarter even
AI fear rising. SP Global is a predictable company during rate hike occurred, but
rate-cut scenario is a bonus windfall for the rating business.
I will increasing small fund of DCA on this stock as a
counter balance my Saas stocks.
Msft
I still believe MSFT's AI direction to enhance CRM and ERP to serve customers better; I will add shares if the price drops from $460-$470. The short-term weaken cashflow are for stronger revenue generator in the
long-term. Overall, agentic AI of CRM
and ERP able to get fruitful returns among all AI streams.
Option activity
|
Type |
Stock |
Strike Price |
Premium |
Expiration |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CSP |
Sofi |
16 |
0.52 |
261002 |
|
Covered Call |
Sofi |
19.5 |
0.26 |
261009 |
|
CSP |
UIpath |
11 |
0.22 |
261120 |
I wish to add more Palantir into the portfolio so using Cash
Selling Put options may give me a discounted price if the share drop below $100
which is my target price to buy in. I shall collect premium without closing this
contract.
As of 05/09/26
Open covered call contract for Sofi because I believe the
shares may face depress because of uncertainty in Fed meeting coming. Do note
that I willing to add more if the price drop below $16 as I noticed this is the
supporting price range year-to-date and given the scenario Fed may hiking the
interest that give me a reason to add more because during this high interest
rate people pivoting to Cash Is King and parking cash in banks, however I will
not close both contracts and happy both outcome happened.
As of 05/06/26
I looking into CSP on UIpath and Sofi at $11 and $16
respectively with a 2% premium when happened.
Comfortably, collecting premium of $0.52 in Sofi while
waiting for the stock fall below $16 so means I paying $15.48 ($16 - $0.52 ). Sofi
did not lower their guidance for this year and foresee there will be two rate
hikes by end of the year. Lot of times, the stock bounced back to the range $15.50.
Shares builder plan
I collected dividend from stocks: Sheng Siong, SGX, DBS and
OCBC. I considering reinvest all dividends into OCBC because of high
possibility hiking rate but even if not goes as planned, I believe OCBC is in
fair value and reasonable yield right now given some rooms of growth in wealth
management. This is my third tranche in OCBC.
I still dca in SGX as treating it a SG compounding machine.
I watched RTS walkthrough in Youtube and wondering how hassle
to carry bulk grocery back to SG. RTS is coming soon may affect market
sentiment toward Sheng Siong so halting at this moment waiting for price
correction not forgetting PDD disrupting local retail sector. I’m not afraid of
both factors affecting Sheng Siong’s operation and expecting a correction.
Comments
Post a Comment